Explore Ghana, the land of rich culture, heritage, warmth, and rhythm. Discover where nature is still pure and warmth flows easily.
Ghana, officially the Republic of Ghana, is a country in West Africa. It spans along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean, sharing borders with the Ivory Coast in the west, Burkina Faso in the north, Togo in the east, the Gulf of Guinea, and the Atlantic Ocean in the south.
Here are the top 10 Ghana Tours curated by our travel experts just for you.
- Ghana Starter Pack – This is a 3 Day Tour that offers a classical introduction to Ghana’s history and culture. Experience Ghana as the natives do, in its nearly undiluted naturalness, with memories worth repeating. Book Tour
- Taste of Ghana Culinary Delight – This is a tour for adventurers who love food, cooking, and culture. Take this trip of the senses, spice up your life with some of Ghana’s popular cuisine and beverages. Learn all about the local ingredients, where to purchase them, and be prepared to do some hands-on cooking too. Book Tour
- Afrochella Festival – Afrochella is a festival designed to highlight and elevate thrilling and thriving millennial talent from and within Africa. The festival features a festive celebration of Ghanaian culture in the form of art and fashion installations, live painting, the best of African Cuisine, and live performances. Book Tour
- Historic Return of African Diaspora at Panafest – The Pan African Historical theatre project is now known as the PANAFEST is a cultural event held in Ghana every two years for Africana and people of African descent. The idea of this festival is to promote and enhance unity, Pan-Africanism, and the development of the continent of Africa itself. Book Tour
- Authentic Cultural Experience of Ghana – This is a 12-day tour of 5 different regions in Ghana namely, Greater Accra, Volta Region, Northern Region, Central Region, and Ashanti Region. In the Volta region, you get to witness the Hogbetsotso. Book Tour