For over 25 years our destination specialists have been providing travel management and meeting-planning services throughout Africa to the federal government – as well as a number of commissions, boards, smaller government agencies, and federal cost-reimbursable contractors. We handle the entire process, from selecting the destination to the reconciliation report. We’ve maintained an A+ BBB rating since our start, and look forward to continuing to satisfy new clients.
- 24/7 availability
- Expertise on flight regulations such as the Fly America Act, Open Skies Agreement, federal per diem program, parameters for business class travel, use of lowest applicable airfare
- Sabre booking system (compatible with most federal agencies)
- Air travel, ground transportation, and accommodation, arrangements
- Acess to global experts in language, culture, and travel challenges
- Travel alerts
- 561510 – Travel Agencies
- 561520 – Tour Operators
- 561599 – All Other Travel Arrangements and Reservation Services (Primary)
- 561920 – Convention & Trade Show
- 721110 – Hotels Except Casinos
There are several ways to hire our company including:
- Purchase Order
- ID-IQ Contract
Value Proposition to Federal Agencies
Serve as a subject matter expert in business, cultural, and government events / conferences, with primary focus on Africa.
- Travel Management
- Ground Transportation/Transfers
- Strategic supplier in Africa related events and conferences.
- Airline Reservations and Ticketing
- Travel and Meetings Management
- Destination Management Services including Ground Transportation
- Hotel Reservations
- Per Diem Management and Visa Support Services
Additional / Value-Added Services
- Sabre Global Travel Distribution System
- Trams Back Office Accounting
- Credit Card/CBA/IBA Reconciliation and Specialized Reports
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
Why We’re Different
We know you have many choices when it comes to Africa conference / event and travel planning. Below are several reasons to choose Palace Travel, Inc.
- Special Knowledge Subject matter expert knowledge of the African continent with experienced career staff on location.
- Language Skills In addition to English, team members speak French, Portuguese, Spanish and the predominant local languages.
- Experience We have 25 years+ of industry related specialized event / conference planning.
- Strategic Relationships We maintain affiliation with established trade and industry associations including those servicing Africa.
- Track Record The company has a 25-year + history of exceptional performance and has maintained an A+ BBB Rating
- Strategic Supplier We can serve as your strategic supplier for conference and event planning in Africa.
- Our Staff In addition to our U.S. staff, we have experienced multilingual personnel on location in Africa.
- We are the leading small business specializing in Africa-related Travel Management Services.
Our Federal clients include:
- US. Army
- US. Navy
- US. Air Force
Reference Contacts Available Upon Request.
- Self-Certified Small Business (SDB)
- Certified MBE (NMSDC)