Nestled at the foot of the wooded slopes of Mount Meru, this unique hotel stands amid coffee plantations on the shores of tranquil Lake Duluti. Designed to echo the traditional style of the colonial coffee farm, which originally stood on this site, Mountain Village offers a range of tastefully presented cottage-styled rooms set amid extensive landscaped grounds.
Standing at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit’, the hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include: walking, mountain biking, canoeing on the lake, and trips to the nearby Arusha and Mount Meru national parks.
The hotel features a stone-built reception with adjoining lounge, library, restaurant, boutique and business centre. Imposing in stature and spacious in concept, the design of the new building echoes the hotel’s original incarnation as a working coffee farm dating back to colonial times.
The Lodge stands on the shores of Lake Duluti, 20 kilometres from Arusha and 60 kilometres from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- A selection of ensuite rooms and suites
- Elegant dining room, library and garden terraces
- Extensive flower gardens and lawns
- Lakeside dining
- Guided walks, canoeing or mountain biking
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music