A winner of multiple international and local awards, the Four Villages Inn is a family run B&B in Daban, Kumasi about 10 minutes from the center of town. Featuring just four rooms means you are treated like a returning family member; each room is individually furnished with the richness of the Asante culture present in design and artifacts.
Each room has en-suite facilities with a full size bath tub; air-conditioning and ceiling fan; TV with local programming and CD player with a large stock of local and foreign films; and a fully stocked mini-bar.
The lounge and reception has a large array of books on almost every subject, and there is free wireless internet. What makes Four Villages stand out though is the attention to detail and the exceptional service provided by the hosts; at Four Villages you arrive as a guest, but leave as a valued family friend thanks to how you are received by the family.
A luxurious, grand home converted into a friendly First Class Bed & Breakfast guest house.
Excellent for couples and small groups who want privacy or for business people in Kumasi for short or extended stays.
- Four large, fully air-conditioned rooms – each tastefully decorated with crafts that reflect cultural traditions of villages in the region.
- Multi-channel TV in each room, and private bath & shower.
- Full breakfast provided free, featuring Kumasi famous Four Villages Inn beef and pork sausages, fresh fruit and real ground gourmet coffee.
- Gourmet meals prepared upon request by Charity who is a Canadian trained professional chef, served in an elegant dining room.
- Spacious living room, video-TV room and intriguing atrium for your relaxation pleasure, as well as a spectacular verandah and tropical garden.
- Binoculars available for excursions.
- Golf clubs available to play Kumasi’s superb 18 hole golf course
- Kente bookmark as a parting momento of Four Villages Inn
- DVDs available free of charge.
- Easy access to restaurants and entertainment spots – 10 minute drive to the downtown area.
- Safe, bacteria-free drinking water provided by Rainfresh Canada water purification system.
- Independent alternative power supply provided by a 20 KVA generator.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate available in each room.
- We have Broadband Internet.
And most important, gracious Ghanaian/Canadian hosts who will give you that extra attention to make your stay in Kumasi relaxed, comfortable, fun and interesting.