Wabe Shebelle hotel was built and established by the former Royal families of Ethiopia. The hotel started operations in 1968 (G.C). In the last 44 years of its life span, it has passed through three administrative regimes an imperial period, a socialist period and the current market based economic period.
Currently the hotel is a 100% private owned entity.
Located in the very heart of the city just steps from Mexico Square, in short distance to the AAU head quarters,and only 10 minutes drive from Addis Ababa International Airport.
- 110 Guest rooms including Single, Double, Twin and Suite.
- Restaurants with spacious halls for various functions and picturesque view of Addis Ababa life, accommodating 200 up to 500 guests.
- Open- air restaurant serving national food.
- Banquet hall suitable for Wedding Parties and Receptions of up to 1000 guests.
- Lounge Bar with accommodating up to 400 guests.
- 24 hours Room Service.
- 24 hours express check-in.
- Guest Parking Service.
- All- day business center with shopping including car rental, travel agent, post office, bank, gift shop, cosmetics shop, photo studio.
OTHER HOTEL AMENITIES
- 24 hours Business Center.
- Airport Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Dry Cleaning/ Laundry Service.
- Television in Lobby.
- Television in rooms.
- 24 hours Front Desk.
- Safe custody at Reception.
- Separate areas for private dining.
- Security Guards.
- Barber shop.
- 24-hours ATM banking service.