Sheer style and individuality is what redefines the travel experience when staying at Africa’s first truly HIP 5-Star Hotel! Through innovative architecture and outstanding design, the African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel has become an international destination in its own right, attracting those discerning guests who take pleasure in modern elegance and sophistication.
The luxurious African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa is situated within the exclusive urban Melrose Arch lifestyle development, a “city within a city”. The entire Melrose Arch precinct is patrolled by 24 hour Security and monitored by CCTV surveillance for peace-of-mind comfort.
Feel the pulse of urban Africa, whether for business or absolute pleasure, the 5-Star African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel combines superb facilities and service excellence to ensure a truly unique experience.
Every one of the 118 rooms at the 5-Star African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel offers an opulent blend of modern decor with warm natural tones and luxurious personal touches. Relaxing ambience and mood enhancing lighting beautifully complements the sleek lines of the designer furniture. Considering the stylish luxury of every deluxe Hotel room, you’ll be forgiven for wanting to spend a fair amount of time indoors and the unique features of our generously appointed accommodation make it possible to do just that. Apart from sumptuous luxury, each room comes standard with a host of first-class business and leisure amenities including:
Flat-screen TV with DVD player and surround sound
If it’s entertainment you want, your room has everything you need. Enjoy one of six complimentary DVDs we’ve placed in your room, or select from a pay-per-view range at reception. Otherwise, you’re welcome to flip through the huge range of satellite channels. Whatever you choose to watch, the hi-tech television and DVD surround sound system in your room is sure to make it a most entertaining experience.
Mood enhancing lighting
Set the lights to match your mood and create the perfect ambience. Your Hotel room is equipped with 21 lights that can be used to brighten things for business purposes or create a warm and romantic effect if desired.
Obviously, your luxurious accommodation also boasts all the things you’ve come to expect from a top-class 5-Star hotel.
- Luxury bath with scented candles
- Separate shower
- Climate control at your fingertips with superbly silent air-conditioning
- A fully-stocked mini-bar (charged on consumption)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- An executive work desk
- International electrical adapters
- A safe large enough to store a laptop
- A Hairdryer
- Extra length King-size beds
- 17 Standard Non Pool Facing Twin Rooms – A standard room with 2 single beds – 29m² in size
- 3 Standard Non Pool Facing Disabled Rooms – A standard room with 2 single beds, 44m² in size with paraplegic facilities
- 50 Standard Non Pool Facing Rooms – Standard rooms overlooking either square or high street – 29m² in size, with Queen size beds
- 35 Superior Pool Facing Rooms – King size beds, overlooking the pool and garden – 32m² in size
- 12 Executive Rooms – King size beds with lounge area, LCD screens all either street or square facing – 50m²
- 1 Penthouse Suite – Separate king size bedroom with LCD tv, walk in dresser, lounge area with big screen plasma tv, fireplace, outside patio furnishings, outside shower and garden, separate guest bathroom, separate fully equipped office, kitchenette with bar. Situated on the top floor of the hotel.