The Capetonian Hotel is situated in the heart of its name sake, the Mother City, Cape Town. Cape Town is a cosmopolitan Metropolis, at the foot of Table Mountain , The Capetonian Hotel is ideally situated opposite Cape Towns International Convention Centre, minutes away from the famous V&A Waterfront and all main tourist attractions.
Furthermore, The Capetonian is a mere 20km from Cape Town International Airport and within walking distance of all major offices and shopping centres. The “On The Square” restaurant is certified Halaal and popular for its International Cuisine Buffets. “Off The Record” being fully licensed , caters with Halaal food and is renowned for its variety of tasty A-la-carte dishes exclusively prepared for your dining pleasure.
Our modern and relaxed setting compliments the unique experience whereby our staff pride themselves by ensuring superlative service and taste with a disciplined attention to detail. All 170 elegantly appointed, fully equipped spacious rooms, boasts spectacular views of either Table Mountain or Table Bay
With 170 luxurious guest rooms, including 10 suites, you are sure to find a variety of rooms to fit your needs.
Each room has the following features:
- Electronic doorlocks (vmgcard system)
- Electronic safes
- TV with remote control, selected satellite channels
- Individual air conditioning
- Message service
- Daily newspaper delivery on request
- Full bath amenities
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Turndown available on request
- Iron / ironing board on request
- Fax machine in Business Plan Rooms
- AM / FM alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes (suites & business plan only)
- Telephone directories
- Pen & notepaper
- Guest services directory that includes stationery & a room service menu
- Internet points in suites
- Balconies in selected rooms & suites