Equatorial Guinea (Malabo, Luba, Baney, Moka)
- Explore unspoilt and hidden beaches of Arena Blanca and Playa de Los Franceses
- Taste 100% national chocolate at Finca Sampaka
- Know the history and secrets of the city of Malabo.
- Visit all the major cities of Bioko Island, including Riaba, Rebola and Moka
You can control these tabs with mouse and keyboad.
Aria roles are given automatically.
- Arrow Key Left : Previous Tab
- Arrow Key Right : Next Tab
- Home : First Tab
- End : Last Tab
- Space/Enter : Select Tab
Day 1: WELCOME TO MALABO
Welcome to Malabo! If you are not used to it, the first thing you will feel is a high humidity, characteristic of tropical areas. But don’t worry, we will be waiting for you at the airport and we will transfer you to your hotel. Time permitting, we will give you a tour around the city so you can enjoy its vicinities.
Overnight at Hotel Ando Malabo or similar
Day 2 : MALABO – LUBA – BANEY – MOKA – MALABO
After breakfast, you will feel like an explorer, Luba, Riaba, Baney and Moka, coastal and inland villages of the Island where you will discover how the locals live and part of the history of this beautiful island, while you will be able to hear and feel the call of the jungle around you.
Wondering where the hidden beaches are? We will take you to Arena Blanca, and to Riaba beach, where the sound of the sea will relax you and the warm Atlantic water will make you feel like new.
Hotel Ando Malabo or similar
Day 3: MALABO – DEPARTURE
Last day, but still important. Today we will take care of visiting the promenade and the Malabo National Park. The schedule will depend on time to return home.
Unfortunately we’ll say goodbye here. We’re sure you enjoyed it as much as we did. We will take you to the airport for your departure.
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast included in hotels with air conditioning and WIFI.
- Documentation required to obtain the visa.
- Pick up and drop off at Malabo International Airport
- All entrances to national parks
- Photographic and tourist permits.
- Transportation from the hotel to the starting point of any tour