Together with the island of Príncipe, São Tomé forms one of the smallest independent nations in the world, located some 220 kilometers off the western equatorial coast of Africa, close to Gabon. This cone-shaped volcanic island has dramatic landscapes of torrents and waterfalls, black and white sand beaches, sheer sea cliffs, tropical forests, and extensive cocoa plantations.
Situated close to the charming town of São Tomé and Ôbo National Park, the Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel offers a perfect combination of style and convenience. Omali, which means ‘ocean and ‘source of life, is an ideal place to explore the natural and cultural wonders of the island!
Facilities of Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel
- 30 luxury suites, each with an ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, and telephone, all facing the swimming pool
- Air-conditioned restaurant (international cuisine) and bar with a terrace overlooking the beach
- 24-hour reception
- Wireless Internet facility
- Laundry service
- Steam rooms
- Business & conference centre
- Tennis court, swimming pool with poolside bar
- Airport and city shuttle