Sheraton Addis Ababa
The Sheraton Addis Hotel is located in the center of Addis Ababa and in the vicinity of the National Museum, United Nations Conference Center, the UNECA headquarters, the Merkato and Bole International Airport (7km).
The hotel is a sanctuary of Ethiopian grandeur, where a landscape of vibrant greens and colorful wildflowers meets the African sky. Experience an exceptional level of personal service in one of the 293 guest rooms and suites at the Sheraton Addis Hotel.
The Sheraton Addis Hotel was the first African hotel to join the prestigious Luxury Collection. Our guests enjoy complimentary access to our heated outdoor pools, sauna, and jacuzzi.
In addition, we provide complimentary bottled water daily, NewspaperDirect, and two garments pressed on the day of arrival.
Complimentary morning coffee or tea is served from 6am up to 8:30am…
Classic rooms at the Sheraton Addis are unusually spacious, luxuriously furnished and tastefully decorated. Each room offers a comfortable environment for work or relaxation and features the following facilities and services:
- Luxury Collection King size bed
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Two telephone lines
- Computer data port access (The hotel has also introduced internet lease lines to make communication faster and more efficient)
- Flat Screen TV, 42 inch
- Electronic mini-bar and private electronic safe
- Large and practical work desk
- Luxury Collection bathroom amenities, towels, slippers, bathrobes, hair dryer and weigh scale
- Speakers in the bathrooms
- Bottled water provided daily
- Complimentary morning coffee or tea served up to 8:30 AM upon request with wake up call
- Fruit basket delivered upon request