Some 50 years ago the Louw Family purchased a farm which they named PUMULANI, which means ‘be at rest’ in Ndebele.The farm house built at that time still graces the premises with its presence to this day. Eventually the farm was subdivided and the current area called Pumulani.
Pumulani the venue facility is currently owned by Suzette Lerm. A ‘Place of Rest’ is exactly what Pumulani has come to be for all the many visitors entering through our gates.
- 4 Executive en-suite bedrooms
- 5 De Luxe en-suite bedrooms
- 10 Standard en-suite bedrooms
- Served on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Decorated in typical country style
- All white linen and towels provided
- All rooms equipped with TV, coffee & tea making facility, hairdryer, shaving plug
- Full-length mirror & guest amenities
- WI-FI internet available