Irene Country Lodge
Luxury accommodation in the heart of Gauteng, South Africa’s Economic Capital, the historical village of Irene, Centurion is known for the long and winding oak-lined country lane where cows graze in green pastures, you will arrive at a haven of peace and tranquillity, and you will definitely not think that this hotel is in Centurion, Pretoria or Gauteng for that matter!
With lakeside views to rival most paintings, African Pride Irene Country Lodge is a luxury upmarket hotel, this hotel boasts 74 spacious luxury accommodation rooms, fine dining restaurants, conference, function and wedding venues, and also boasts a luxurious upmarket day spa called Camdeboo Day Spa.
All our 74 spacious bedrooms are combined with modern day creature comforts such as:
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Complimentary use of aqua facilities including a Gym
- Complimentary parking facilities close to your room
- Complimentary newspaper every morning
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Room safes in all rooms
- Multi-function workstations in each bedroom
- Remote Control Television in all rooms with DSTV
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Mini Bars
- En-suite bathrooms with seperate bath and shower
- 1 Presidential Suite
- 3 Executive Suites
- 15 Superior Double Rooms
- 38 Luxury Double Rooms
- 15 Luxury Twin Rooms
- 2 Rooms catering for the physically disabled
This superb 140 m2 suite has an optional Butler on standby 24 hours a day to look after your every need. Hidden away in our amazing natural Camdeboo Forest. The suite boasts an inside and outside lounge and dining area that can seat up to 8 GUESTS. Adjacent to our superior rooms for additional accommodation requirements. High loft ceilings to give that additional sense of space.