Chobe Savannah Lodge
Chobe Savanna Lodge is situated on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, at the northern extremity of the Chobe National Park, offering exclusive accommodation and an abundance of wildlife.
Chobe Savanna Lodge has its own atmosphere, rich and colourful African culture, still upholding its traditions, customs and architecture. The emphasis at Chobe Savanna Lodge is on relaxation, activities are leisurely, and suburb Game viewing is available from your armchair in the terrace Bar!
At a Glance
- 12 twin-bedded stylish thatch and brick suites
- private decks
- Combined bedroom/lounge area
- Luxurious en-suite bathrooms
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Swimming pool
- Game viewing bar
Exclusive accommodation provides 12 twin-bedded stylish thatch and brick suites, all with private decks, a combined bedroom/lounge area tastefully furnished in subtle earth tones with an eclectic African theme, and luxurious en-suite bathrooms. The suites are also air-conditioned and have a fully stocked complimentary bar to make guests stay as comfortable as possible.
The imposing main building at Chobe Savannah Lodge, constructed of thatch and timber balustrades accommodates the lounge, library, dining room, and the ‘game viewing bar’, which command superb views over the Chobe River and beyond. Furniture, sourced from as far as Asia and the Americas, blends with the African inspired interiors creating a feel in tune with the savannah environment.
Activities at the lodge are diverse and interesting. In addition to private motor boats for water born game viewing, Chobe Savanna Lodge also offers something different; guided walking safaris along the river by professional guides, boat excursions to a nearby traditional village, where one can witness tribal African life, guided canoe excursions in Canadian style canoes and night game drives along the river.
The Chobe Savanna Lodge is the perfect place to end your safari.
What is included
- Accommodation, scheduled activities & laundry services (on request).
- All meals, refreshments, local spirits & wines.
- Complimentary mini bar
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- National park fees and all government levies & taxes.
- Airport transfers to/from scheduled/charter flights, arriving/departing Kasane Airport
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Air charter, road & boat transfer rates are available to/from Desert & Delta properties and are available on request.
What is not included
Gratuities, curios and all items of a personal nature. Premium brand drinks.
Chobe Savanna Lodge accepts children of all ages. No childcare/baby-sitters are provided for. Children must be under the care of their parents at all times. No children to share in the Chobe Game Lodge suite